[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Michael and Teea are affected...how? Do we need a save? Also, does readied action trigger in surprise rounds?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[roll0]
OOC: Argh! Good start. The action below assumes we don't get frightened or something equally unpleasant occurs.

Teea startles and her gun wavers, she obviously wasn't as ready for anything as she thought.
"Eek! What is that thing!?" she screeches internally.
On the outside, she steps back from the thing and a bit to the side bringing her weapon back toward the melee.

G

Guest 11456

Michael is feeling fatigued after the creature bit him and his load feels a bit heavier then it did a moment ago. Michael and Mei are up.

OOC: Map
17 Michael
15 Mei
13 Monster
13 Teodor
07 Shendra
06 Teea

Note: There was no saving throw for that which is effecting Michael and Teea. I also will post when it seems to effect you instead of giving everything away at once. The only ones that get top act in a surprise round are those that are not surprised. In this case the bad guy.

G

Guest 11456

Michael swings his with sword connecting with the creature. But he can tell that the swing is less effective then he would have thought (you are fatigued and the sonic effect makes all attacks and damage -1). Michael's damage is 10 (-1 from sonic and -1 for -2 to strength from fatigue. Likewise your total to hit ended up as a 20 for similar reasons). Mei steps over and flings electricity at the creature. It hits for 2 points of damage. The creature reaches out and touches Michael. I need a will save from Michael before we move on.

13 Monster
13 Teodor
07 Shendra
06 Teea
17 Michael
15 Mei

G

Guest 11456

Michael notes two things, he seems to have less will power (-1 to will saves due to sonic effect) and he has completely lost his voice. AS if it was stolen. Everyone is up.

13 Teodor
07 Shendra
06 Teea
17 Michael
15 Mei
13 Monster

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases