[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Michael is able to stave off the additional effects of the creature's bite. Teodor sees a gap and slips between his companions and through the doorway. As he enters the room he too is effected by the sonic effect (–1 penalty on all attack rolls, damage rolls, and Will saving throws). Once into the room he hurls the dagger he had ready at the foe and pulls another from its scabbard. He hits the creature for 4 points of damage. Shendra goes absolutely still for about the space of a second, her eyes closing, and then she lets go of her spear and moves to unsling her crossbow. Her hand reaches towards her supply of bolts and only then do her eyes open as she places it in the groove and then quickly turns the crank to draw the string back. Teea quickly reloads the weapon and another thundering shot shakes the dust in the small room. This one, equally precise, with the creatures ability to maneuver limited by greater number of people in the room, seems deadlier - the bullet slams into the unbleeding body with a solid thud. It does 6 damage to the creature. "Damn it! Anyone know what the hell this thing is," Michael asks through clenched teeth as he tries once more to end the thing. Michael swings and hits the creature for 8 points of damage. The creature falls apart to the floor not moving. End combat! Congratulations! This was a tough fight.

As the creature falls apart all the negative effects end except for the damage to Michael. That is still there.

OOC: My apologies. I forgot about cartridges. Cartridges reduce the reload another step but increase the misfire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: it says on the sheet move action, it makes no sense ti have a weapon that only fires every second round. Are you sure there isn't some gunslinger class feature that lowers the time?

Scotley

Hero
Teodor steps forward and using the tip of his sword, rakes through the remains of the creature trying to understand what it might have been.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra lets out a long sigh, not quite relief. She reshuffles her equipment back into place and briefly closes her fingers around the end of the wand Audrahni had given her. Not quite yet, she thinks to herself before letting go. "Let me do something for your wounds," she says to Michael, with only a slight quaver in her voice. Once he comes to her she says a few words and passes her hand over his wounds, and the increasingly familiar feel of divine healing energy flows through him.

OOC: Cure Light Wounds: [roll0].

Coyote Code seems like it is back to not working, : ( .

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Thanks Shendra," Michael says in relief as his wounds all close and he becomes completely healed. "You think I would learn about poking my nose into places." He takes another look into the crib and searches around, hoping to get something for their trouble.

G

Guest 11456

Teodor has no idea what the thing was. Michael searches the room and finds nothing of interest. Shendra believes this was an attic whisperer. An odd type of undead.

Kaodi

Hero
"I... I think it might have been something called an attic whisperer," Shendra says, gathering herself further. "I am sorry I froze. This place has... proven particularly dreadful to me. That thing is a rare kind of undead, and had my senses not fled I may have been able to identify it sooner."

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra clenches her jaw and moves to push open the door to the immediate right of the nursery. "I am guessing that this is the master bedroom," she repeats. "Maybe we will find Roderic there. Maybe we will get some answers."

G

Guest 11456

Everyone gets into position and then Shendra opens the door. It is not what she had thought. Perhaps another child's room? A set of bunk beds has fallen apart and crumpled against the south wall of this room(remember that south is to the right). A wooden chest of toys is turned on its side, spilling moldy stuffed animals, wooden blocks, and neglected toys across the floor.

OOC: Map

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases