[IC] Return of the Runelords

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael nods in agreement with Mei-Ying. "Stirges... I hate stirges. I have a serious hate for stirges. Best that we try to pick some off at a distance. Michael stabs his sword into the ground and pulls out his shortbow.

Init: [roll0]

OOC: Michael is staying put.

G

Guest 11456

Everyone gets into position to take care of the stirges. Teea readies her gun, ready to fire once they get closer. All the stirges fly closer to the group but Stirge3 flies even closer. Teea fires her weapon and Stirge3 is no more. Actions for the next round?

OOC: Map
Initiative:
Michael 27
Teea 21
Shendra 19
Stirge4 18
Mei 17
Teodor 10
Stirge2 8
Stirge1 7

Kaodi

Hero
The stirges being a little slower than she thought, Shendra is stuck readying herself to skewer one again. She is somewhat regretting not having drawn her crossbow now.

G

Guest 11456

Michael drops Stirge2. Teea reloads. Shendra continues to ready her spear. Stirge4 flies closer. Mei fires here crossbow and downs Stirge4. Teodor continues to wait. Stirge1 flies toward Shendra and she skewers the last stirge. End combat.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra makes a disgusted face as she pushes the stirge off the end of her spear with her boot. "Nothing gets the blood flowing quite like the threat of it being sucked out of your body through a pointy beak. Do you think we will be lucky enough for the stirges to have deterred anything not bothered by a haunting?"

Scotley

Hero
"I certainly hope they did. Although, I guess ghosts wouldn't be bothered by blood suckers." Teodor slips his unused weapons back into their sheaths.

Remove ads