Patreon Paper Miniatures for your campaigns

PaperMini

Explorer
Thanks MNblockhead, I hope my set will be useful for some of you.
Currently I draw all characters for chapter 3. One by one.
When I finish a whole Lost Mine of Phandelver (it will take me some months), I will ask the community which adventure module they want to get next!

qBoSR8t.jpg

http://www.PaperMini.com - "print&play" RPG resources

Last edited:

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Curse of Strahd would be a good one to do. It will remain popular for some time, the minis are easily used in other campaign, and you can easily focus on one area at a time.

The newer APs like Dragon Heist and Dungeon of the Mad Mage would be a much bigger challenge IMO.

If you could partner with other creators and release a set of minis, paper terrain, battlemaps and a single one or two session adventure, for a reasonable price, I would buy that up readily--even if I have to dig out my exacto knife and cut out the things myself.

On the one hand, it may be easier to find a wider audience for minis to be used with a major property. On the other hand, there are other people who are doing this (not as complete as you though) and I don't see anyone giving an entire adventure set (adventure with minis, terrain, and battlemaps in one PDF or one set of files).

PaperMini

Explorer
Yeah, Curse of Strahd would be right choice. It would be a challenge to make all monsters for that adventure module. But why not!
So far I am focused on chapter 3 of Lost mine of Phandelver. 2-3 creatures left.

Personaly I will not find a time to make paper terrain and battle maps as well so any collaboration with other artists would be great.

About 30% of my stuff is for free... including LICH.
Go and get the template, print it, do some cuts&folds and check if paper miniatures are fine replacement of metal and plastic ones.

http://www.patreon.com/posts/20386146
F4M8CDm.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads