OotS 1146: Assistance Needed

Dioltach

Legend
So, I'm thinking the secret is some ability that Dwarves had in earlier editions of D&D that they don't now. But I can't think what it is. Stone Sense? Racial level limits?

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
What are they going to be fighting? They use to have dodge bonuses vs. Giants and bonuses to attack rolls against orcs (I think). It could be that.

Every time I'm riding in a vehicle and not paying attention to the road, if I notice the road grade I think, "Oh man! I just detected a sloping passage!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I say the same thing every time I walk and notice a drop in the floor and I am working to stay vertical. Don't worry, I haven't fallen where I can'tt get up.

You know, a number of times I've been walking down a hall and said to myself, "Self, how cool would it be to be a dwarf, so that I could determine if this passage slopes right now? Then I could know if i'm going to arrive higher or lower than my destination."

If I had a copper piece of every time I've thought that, man ...

Nutation

Explorer
You know, a number of times I've been walking down a hall and said to myself, "Self, how cool would it be to be a dwarf, so that I could determine if this passage slopes right now? Then I could know if i'm going to arrive higher or lower than my destination."

If I had a copper piece of every time I've thought that, man ...

...you could roll the copper piece and detect it that way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases