Poll of the Week: What's the best gift for your GM?

The holidays are coming up so it's time to start thinking about what to buy your fellow gamers, especially the critically underappreciated game master in your life. But what to buy? Take this poll and let us know!

The holidays are coming up so it's time to start thinking about what to buy your fellow gamers, especially the critically underappreciated game master in your life. But what to buy? Take this poll and let us know!

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Terry Herc

Explorer
I put minis because they are expensive and get used by everyone at the table. A think a bulk pack or something (especially painted!) would be my favourite gift

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I like best is something for the game - a rulebook to add in, monster minis if the game uses them, etc.

Next tier would be things like another game - one that perhaps will be next when the current campaign is over, or something like Microscope that can fit so many. And a bit of geek pride with cool dice or clothing.

Badvoc

Explorer
Minis. You can never have too many minis (although my wife would disagree... :erm:)
Closely followed by a rulebook.

I would have said dice, but I think a lot of people tend to be weirdly specific about the dice they like to use.

I voted minis and terrain, but honestly I'd be happy with anything. In all my years of DMing, the only think I ever received as a gift from a player was a d100 (which was very gratefully received).

Tormyr

Adventurer
Engaging in the story and world they have built for you and adding your own parts to it to take the collaborative storytelling to the next level.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads