Talls Strongholds and Followers adventure - Full

Herosmith14

First Post
Gah! Sorry about being MIA for a while. Between the Academic season and the impending Holy Week, my schedule has been PACKED and I've barely had time to sleep. I'll try to be more regular in the future.

What is this referring to?

"You see! You see! She thinks she better than us! This... this...ratcatcher!" Carroc continues his impotent rage. U'Tempei's words do seem to upset the crown a little as a few start to grumble but most of the villagers seem content to let strangers risk their life.

I don't recall her saying anything that could even remotely be construed as her being better than someone else, especially when she was talking quietly to her companions not announcing to the world that they should get moving. She would never think let alone say something like that.

We rushed away too fast for her to confront him again.

Shayuri

First Post
Arcata screwed up her persuasion check, which I stated in my post was because she came off as being haughty.

She did address the crowd at one point.

I don't think he's referring to U'Tempei's words, but rather Arcata's.

TallIan

Explorer
As Shaiuri said, it was mainly aimed at [-]U'Tempei[/-] Arcata. I was also trying to portray Carroc as an arrogant *^!# without just saying it.

Sorry if I cut out anything you wanted to add by moving things along. I find PbP hard to pace. You are not far from town if anyone wants to go back.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
Dammit, I keep getting those two characters mixed up in my head. Yes I meant Arcata.

Arcata's roll was low but Carroc's was lower. Also people don't need a lot of persuading to NOT run towards danger.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases