2019 Pogre's Miniatures and Models - Printable Scenery Winterdale Water Mill

pogre

Legend
Slaad and New Dungeon Pieces

Painted a couple of more Slaad. I intentionally painted the death slaad deep blue to allow it to be used as a blue slaad.
mini_45_slaad.jpeg

The next pair of models are special dungeon pieces I made for a small convention here in a couple of weeks.
mini_46_cornergear.jpeg

This one is a bizarre chaos gate for an A.L. module I am running at the convention.
mini_47_chaos_gate_01.jpeg
mini_47_chaos_gate_02.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 52

pogre

Legend
The Orc Slayer, a Cage, & chains

The first miniature up is a Games Workshop mercenary follower of Sigmar who has just slain an orc. It is an old finecast model, which thankfully GW does not use much anymore.
mini_49_orc_slayer_01.jpeg
mini_49_orc_slayer_03.jpeg
mini_49_orc_slayer_02.jpeg

The next three models are Wizkids dungeon decor I cranked out.
mini_50_cage.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 56

I should still try to get my hands on some of those Wizkids dungeon traps. They are perfect for D&D, and I already have several of the other dungeon-deco sets.

pogre

Legend
Tabaxi Ranger, Rat Catcher, Knight, & Rock and Roll Mindflayer

First up is a Tabaxi Ranger. This actually an old Alkemy model from their skirmish game from a few years ago.
mini_53_tabaxi_ranger_01.jpeg
mini_53_tabaxi_ranger_02.jpeg

Next is a Rat Catcher from Other World miniatures. A necessity for every WFRP campaign!
mini_52_ratcatcher_01.jpeg
mini_52_ratcatcher_02.jpeg

Third figure is a foot knight from Black Tree Design.
mini_51_swanknight.jpeg

The final model is a Dad brag. My son took a Reaper bone Tiefling, cut the head and tail off, and sculpted a mindflayer head. The rock and roll Mindflayer!
a_skp_mindflayer.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 59

pogre

Legend
Vermin

Was looking through some of my unpainted miniatures and came across an old GW swarms box. Decided to paint up the critters as individuals for D&D. It was missing one rat - I think I used it for a sewer project back in the 2000s.
mini_54_vermin.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 78

pogre

Legend
I painted up a couple of the GaleForce 9 figures for the Mad Mage's dungeon. First up is Captain N'gathrod a rogue mindflayer captain of the Scavenger.
mini_55_captainmindflayer.jpeg

Next up is the man himself -the Mad Mage Halaster:
mini_56_madmage.jpeg

Finally, a female warrior from the Frostgrave Soldiers II by Northstar Miniatures:
mini_57_womanwarrior.jpeg

81 Models painted in 2019.

pogre

Legend
I know I have not posted here for a few weeks, but I have been busy painting. First up, a friend of mine was in a bind and needed a lot of soldiers for a convention game he is running. He just wanted the miniatures painted to a tabletop standard and specifically asked for no basing. They're not beautiful but they are done!
kv_army.jpeg

Next up is a Sobecki crocodile hero I picked up from the WarGods booth at GenCon. I have a bunch more of these guys to paint.
mini_58_sebecki_01a.jpeg

mini_58_sebecki_01b.jpeg

Some treasure markers I picked up from GenCon:
treasure_markers.jpeg

Models painted in 2019: 156

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases