D&D General Color Maps for Virtual Tabletops by Me

DrMapzo

Villager
Amazing, unique art style! Going to check out your patreon now - keep up the great work.

Thank you very much, I'm happy that you liked the maps!

The map I have for you this week features a tower in ruins that has been co-opted by some necromancers to perform their evil rituals. I think the map has the potential to be used when fighting a boss monster. The first challenge for the party would be getting to the tower and then the fun can begin!

For the battle you can use a powerful reanimated corpse, or even the necromancer themselves, who has just received a power-up by casting a forbidden spell that requires a sacrifice that'll particularly hurt the party emotionally.

SacrificeTowerU.png

DrMapzo

Villager
Hey!

This week I'm releasing my first ever desert map. This one is a fairly simple one, but I think it's going to be pretty useful for those encounters that take place in the more arid regions of your world.

The map features plenty of places to climb or hide behind and I definitely see how you can set up a movie-style ambush where lots of enemies just come out of seemingly nowhere to attack the protagonists.

DunesU.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases