Silver Subscription

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Most of the site's subscription stuff has switched over to Patreon now.

However, we are still paying for the silver subscription ( I have for a long while).

Currently I pay for Silver Subscription and Ensider.

And I am happy to. I dont want to lose my portrait or my "better" signature.

So I am curious as to the status.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The functionality is still the same here, but most people choose to support the site via Patreon instead.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The functionality is still the same here, but most people choose to support the site via Patreon instead.

Most, but not everyone. This is the second thread about this... if you want to drop this feature (non patreon support)... please let us know so we can switch, or stop.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Most, but not everyone. This is the second thread about this... if you want to drop this feature (non patreon support)... please let us know so we can switch, or stop.

They’re two entirely different things. One offers some little forum perks, the other offers weekly D&D articles and adventures. You can choose whichever you prefer.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
They’re two entirely different things. One offers some little forum perks, the other offers weekly D&D articles and adventures. You can choose whichever you prefer.

I know the difference. the problem is that *it's not working*. I've paid for copper, but my name isn't in copper, my signature is gone, even my custom title is gone. People with silver level are also not getting their perks.

It's a little frustrating. Maybe we weren't clear enough? But essentially it's like being in a restaurant, saying "excuse me, where are the pancakes I ordered?" and you replying "oh, pancakes and crepes are different, most people here take crepes but pancakes are available". That's great, but where are the pancakes?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I know the difference. the problem is that *it's not working*. I've paid for copper, but my name isn't in copper, my signature is gone, even my custom title is gone. People with silver level are also not getting their perks.

It's a little frustrating. Maybe we weren't clear enough? But essentially it's like being in a restaurant, saying "excuse me, where are the pancakes I ordered?" and you replying "oh, pancakes and crepes are different, most people here take crepes but pancakes are available". That's great, but where are the pancakes?

That certainly wasn’t my takeaway from what you were saying! Thanks for letting me know. I’ll see if I can figure out what’s wrong.

Remove ads