Silver Subscription

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
That certainly wasn’t my takeaway from what you were saying! Thanks for letting me know. I’ll see if I can figure out what’s wrong.

All right! I'm glad I brought it up.

In my experience, 50% of conflicts are nothing more than miscommunication. Who's fault was it? Does it matter? Not at all, what matters is that we solve the problem! I'm pretty sure you're operating in good faith here :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In my experience, 50% of conflicts are nothing more than miscommunication. Who's fault was it? Does it matter? Not at all, what matters is that we solve the problem!

There was a conflict? I didn’t even release there *was* a conflict or that there was any fault to assign.

I'm pretty sure you're operating in good faith here :)

It’s certainly one of the strangest conversations I’ve had recently!

Ah well!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
There was a conflict? I didn’t even release there *was* a conflict or that there was any fault to assign.

It’s certainly one of the strangest conversations I’ve had recently!

Ah well!

There could have been a conflict if I had decided "Morrus is ignoring us rabble rabble". Instead it was just miscommunication.

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I think the upgrade code robots are ignoring us. I just upgraded to silver but I don't have access to any of the perks... Working with code everyday I'm used to the robots not doing what they're told. They are SO touchy.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can fix that manually for you, but our move to the new software is - with luck - only days away now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases