RPG Kickstarter Zine Quest News: The Next Fifteen Zines

By my count, there are 45 zines available as of this writing (46 if you count Sentinel Comics offer). Last week, I reviewed the first 7 RPG zines that were running through Kickstarter’s Zine Quest. This week, I look at 15 of them as I sift through the zines that will end by February 28th.

Mall Kids - RPG about teens and malls by Matthew Gravelyn
  • END DATE: Fri, February 22 2019 6:14 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $3 PDF, $8 plus shipping & handling PDF and print
“An accessible tabletop RPG in zine form, exploring the intersection of teen angst and crushing capitalism. #zinequest”

From the Shroud issue 2 by Newt Newport

• END DATE: Mon, February 25 2019 2:20 AM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? £3 PDF, £5 PDF and POD
“A zine for Old School Roleplaying Games, focusing on the dark otherworlds of Swords and Sorcery”

Two Apocalypse World Zines by Vincent Baker

• END DATE: Tue, February 26 2019 8:55 AM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $10 both PDFs, $20 plus shipping & handling for print and PDFs of both zines
“The Apocalypse World Extended Refbook, and the Apocalypse World: Burned Over Hackbook.”
Tome & Wish You Were Here RPG Zines by Adam Vass

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 9:59 AM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $6 PDFs, $20 plus shipping & handling for print and PDFs of both zines
Tome, a system-agnostic RPG supplement, & Wish You Were Here, a compilation of mini RPGs”

Exodus by Erika Shepherd

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 12:01 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $5 PDF, $10 print and PDF (free shipping in the USA, shipping & handling applies outside of the US)
“An RPG zine of angels on the run in a fascist dystopia.”

Dead Halt ~ A Retro RPG Zine by Den Doran ~ Zonward

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 1:01 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $1 PDF, $10 plus shipping & handling print and PDF
“An RPG Zine about the Clunkpunk world of a megalithic Hotel, quirky computer Consoles, and endless wonky adventures.”

Bad Wizards Club 2: A Zine About Bad Wizards by William Davies

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 4:07 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? CA$6 plus shipping & handling print edition
“A 32 page zine, full of illustrations, short stories, and comics about wizards who aren't very good at being wizards.”

ZineQuest - The Playmakers by Epistolary Richard

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 6:59 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? £4 PDF, £10 print and PDF
The Playmakers: A collection of interviews with key people within tabletop roleplaying who create great spaces for others to play”

M.N.S.T.R. [Monsters, Ne'er-do-wells, and Silk Trade Routes] by Indigo R McD

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 7:53 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $1 PDF, $5 plus shipping & handling print and PDF
“An easy to pick up and play TTRPG about moving goods along silk road style trade routes through a hazardous and magical world.”

Other Magic by Jesse Ephraim

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 10:07 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $5 PDF, $10 print and PDF (free shipping in the USA, shipping & handling applies outside of the US)
“Real world magic systems for rpgs.”

The Grind by Mordite Press

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 10:15 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $10 print (free shipping in the USA, shipping & handling applies outside of the US)
  • NOTE: Print only. “There will not be a digital PDF version”
“A Wicked Dope Torchbearer RPG Zine”

Black Mass by Will Jobst

• END DATE: Thu, February 28 2019 11:59 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $9 PDF, $15 plus shipping & handling print and PDF
“a game about seeking and finding in the woods of Salem”
[h=3]View attachment 104770[/h][h=3]ENDING SOONER[/h]Miseries & Misfortunes: Les Fruits Malheureux by Luke Crane

• END DATE: Sat, February 16 2019 9:00 PM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $10 PDF, $15 plus shipping & handling print and PDF
“A revised and expanded edition of our zine, Miseries & Misfortunes, for Basic D&D. #zinequest4lyfe!”

RPG Design Zine by Nathan D. Paoletta

• END DATE: Thu, February 21 2019 12:59 AM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $1 PDF, $5 (plus shipping & handling outside of the USA) print and PDF
“A cut-and-paste zine about game design.”
[h=3]RPG KICKSTARTERS BY EN WORLD COLUMNISTS[/h]D.I.R.G.Ezine by SMHWorlds (Sean Hillman), Amanda Makepeace, Andrea Fornero, Rachel Quinlan, Nadia Heller, Dawn Gilreath, and more

• END DATE: Sun, March 3 2019 10:04 AM EST.
  • HOW MUCH IS THE ZINE? $5 PDF, $10 plus shipping & handling print and PDF
“An RPG-zine based on encouraging diverse ideas and diverse creators. The focus will be on world building, design, and art.”