WotC Is Mike Mearls Happy Hour still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkj

Hero
It's a fun show. I miss Mike doing it. I do think that originally he was just really busy. It does seem like the whole Zak S. thing has put him on radio silence for one reason or another. I do hope he comes back to do it.

He is supposed to be at Gary Con over the next few days. Perhaps he'll re-emerge? Though it's odd not to have any tweets from him, since he usually posts when he's traveling.

AD

epithet

Explorer
I hope to see Mike and the Happy Fun Hour back soon. That and the LYSK videos are about the only thing I find useful on the D&D channel.

lkj

Hero
Well, he still appears to be working at WotC, since he was DM'ing games in an official capacity at Gary Con. I'd guess there's either a gag order or a 'very strongly suggest you keep quite on social media' situation.

But just guessing of course.

AD

Eubani

Legend
It now being mid April and we have not heard from Mike on social media or Twitch since Feb I am guessing that he is under a pretty solid gag order and will only be seen at cons with a tight script.

Greg K

Legend
I was hoping to see him approach the Fighter based Martial Artist that he had mentioned wanting to do in an episode.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It now being mid April and we have not heard from Mike on social media or Twitch since Feb I am guessing that he is under a pretty solid gag order and will only be seen at cons with a tight script.

Probably less that than he's wary about poking his head up on Twitter. His last tweet got 420 negative replies; that won't go away with his next tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases