Critical Role Critical Role Kickstarter Predition Game: Guess the Funding Outcome (GTFO)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, at the rate they've been steady at, the "final" stretch goal should be passed within two weeks or so, leaving a loooot of time for the rest of the campaign...

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I'm back in the USA! And it looks like [MENTION=6876146]SmokeyCriminal[/MENTION] took the lead while I was away.

Just a few more weeks until the Kickstarter ends. My prediction spreadsheet now predicts that the ultimate winner will be [MENTION=51168]MichaelSomething[/MENTION], but that changes practically every day. Only time will tell!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The Kickstarter currently stands at $8,362,635, which means [MENTION=6871653]vincegetorix[/MENTION] has taken the lead! There are just over two weeks remaining, and it looks like [MENTION=143]Lazybones[/MENTION] will be the ultimate winner (if my spreadsheet works, and if the current trend holds). Time will tell!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
[MENTION=28334]Lidgar[/MENTION] took the lead last night, but I don't think he can hold on to it for much longer; it looks like [MENTION=6971927]mortwatcher[/MENTION] will overtake him on Thursday. Kickstarter pledges have slowed down dramatically in recent weeks, falling from about $100K/day to around $55K/day. But don't be worried. Even at that "slow" rate, they will reach their final stretch goal in another 6 days. (I know that $55K/day feels small compared to the craziness of a few weeks ago, but that is still a huge amount for any Kickstarter project.)

My spreadsheet predicts a final result of $9,715,346, and that [MENTION=6798942]PabloM[/MENTION] will win by a very narrow margin. But my spreadsheet doesn't account for a last-week crush, and my gut tells me the final amount will be closer to what [MENTION=7706]SkidAce[/MENTION] predicted. (And Kicktraq thinks [MENTION=6789021]Yardiff[/MENTION] will win.) Only time will tell!

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I shall celebrate my short-lived lead in haiku:

Played for his birthday
Then for legions of streamers
Soon immortal toons

Here's hoping the series is a critical success (ooh, that was bad)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Thanks to the #CritterPush during last night's broadcast, the Kickstarter blew through their final stretch goal (of $8.8M) and then another $111K before it slowed back down. [MENTION=6971927]mortwatcher[/MENTION] barely got to spend any time at all in the limelight, before [MENTION=158]Henry[/MENTION] took the lead. Last night's event really blew up my spreadsheet too, which depends on a smooth U-shaped graph and wasn't designed to handle spikes like this. I'm now predicting [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] to win...but let's be honest, nobody knows anymore. Critters are crazy.

(For those not in the know, the #CritterPush event was coordinated in the Kickstarter comment section by a handful of pledges who thought it would be hilarious if they broke their final stretch goal live during their regular broadcast. So they coordinated tens of thousands of donors over social media, asking everyone to increase their pledges by just $5 to accomplish that task. It worked better than they had hoped, because like I said: Critters are crazy.)

pogre

Legend
The plan not to add any further stretch goals is probably wise, but is going to slow this train down quite a bit.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
And [MENTION=6801213]akr71[/MENTION] takes the lead! ( [MENTION=6802487]rczarnec[/MENTION] also guessed the same amount, but akr71 guessed it first.) There are only 8 days remaining, and my spreadsheet predicts that [MENTION=2525]Mistwell[/MENTION] will win by less than $10k.

At $9,264,399 the "Legend of Vox Machina Animated Series" Kickstarter has replaced "The World's Best Travel Jacket" as the 6th highest-funded project in Kickstarter history. Because as Marisha would tell you:

[SBLOCK="-Language Warning-"] Sleeves.jpg[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I think I´m winning right now, do I?
I need to enjoy my victory time while it lasts
Yep, I had updated the first page to reflect your lead. Looks like things have slowed down quite a bit, and nearly every projection online is now saying that [MENTION=7706]SkidAce[/MENTION] will be the winner of my silly little contest. But Critters are crazy, there's no telling what this last week will be like...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases