Critical Role Critical Role Kickstarter Predition Game: Guess the Funding Outcome (GTFO)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Contrats Zardnaar and contrats Critical Role

88875 backers pledged $11,384,748.05 to help bring this project to life.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
And the final score is in.

$11,385,129 pledged, of a $750,000 goal.
88,884 backers

Congratulations, [MENTION=6716779]Zardnaar[/MENTION]! I'll PM you the information you need for your HeroForge mini. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
Turns out at least one of them are interested. Turns out she uses heroforge to design characters lol.

More than one interested, d20 roll off. CR is like crack to them lol.

Last edited:

Sadras

Legend
Well done @Zardnaar, yesterday I was so sure [MENTION=7706]SkidAce[/MENTION] was gonna take it! :D
And thanks for the awesome competition [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION].

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
I had a secret method. On the day I think it was around 5.8 million dollars, I figured it would go for around 10-12 million, so I doubled it to 11 million and typed in 5 random numbers as there were a few other posters in a similar range. Very complex method. Thought Morrus or Mistwell would be a bit more accurate than me.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Well done @Zardnaar, yesterday I was so sure [MENTION=7706]SkidAce[/MENTION] was gonna take it! :D
And thanks for the awesome competition [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION].

Good times.

It was fun to see how close I got with a mentally calculated WAG! (wild a** guess)

Congrats [MENTION=6716779]Zardnaar[/MENTION] and thanks [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases