What are you currently playing?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just finished a Ghostbreakers: Spirits of Manhattan two-session adventure. That was after we aborted the Pathfinder 2 playtest adventures as they felt a bit pointless now the playtest is over (we fell way behind after starting late and still had two adventures to go).

Next up is a sandbox fantasy city heist campaign using WOIN. Can’t wait to start! We’re brainstorming the city by email pending the first session on Thursday. We’re thinking troupe play so players can choose which character to take into each adventure.

What about you?

Satyrn

First Post
I'm playing in a D&D sandbox game where we're essentially do-gooder murderhobos without the hoboing.

And I'm DMing a D&D megadungeon-crawl . . . So essentially more murderhoboing without the hoboing or do-goodery. This has been a joy to DM, at the table and during the extensive prepwork.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I run a game of Ashen Stars every other week.

I play in a 5e game at work - currently taking on Storm King's Thunder.

I have a couple of almost-RPG games I am playing on a regular basis: Betrayal Legacy, and Gloomhaven.

I will be heading out to a one-shot, weekend long theater style live-action game later in the month.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
A Classic Traveller game by play by post, and a M-Space game, face to face; both are hardish SF, in a setting I made (same setting for both): 3D near stars map, fusion rockets, and all that.

Extra added bonus is that I was surfing through the Atlas of the Universe site, and found the star system where the players currently are (the planet is Sameen):

file.php

I love it when things come together in a natural way.

Celebrim

Legend
Currently playing Pathfinder, "Skull & Shackles" campaign. I'm a player, which is a first in over 20 years, and a very nice change of pace after so much GMing.

Have on hiatus a homebrew 3.0e D&D campaign with hundreds of hours in it that I plan to pick back up 'soon-ish'.

Finished playing just a few weeks ago a long running Call of Cthulhu 5e campaign. Had fun but my main group is more of a kick the doors down type, and I think they'd have been happier with a more Pulp Cthulhu setting in retrospect and a near TPK gave a good excuse to finish it.

Been dabbling in Mouse Guard 2e both with some quick games and some campaign work ups, but both myself and my players are very frustrated with the rules set and I think I need to go at it with a chainsaw and turn into something truly rules light with stronger Narrativist elements before I will get future buy in.

Cthulad

Explorer
I have been playing strictly 5e for the past 2 years, and it has been a great game with a great group. I would love to get more into the Cypher system, and the Ninth world of Numenara.

Perhaps someday that will come to be.

Numidius

Adventurer
Running Dungeon World (on hyatus). Playing in Warhammer 2ed. About to run Trail of Cthulhu for some old friends that miss the Call... of the latter.

Remove ads