Check Out Wayne Reynolds' Pathfinder Bestiary 2 Artwork!

Artist Wayne Reynolds has posted his gorgeous cover art for the upcoming Pathfinder 2E Bestiary!

Artist Wayne Reynolds has posted his gorgeous cover art for the upcoming Pathfinder 2E Bestiary!

reynolds.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
I've never liked his artistic style very much--too cartoonish and all the undead look like they've bitten into a lemon rind.

Yeah this piece is a bit better and his 4E Dark Sun stuff was good. But yeah a bit cartoon for me as well.

I like his Dragon coloured Kobold's thing but don't recall like the 3E onwards Kobold's are related to dragons thing.
Still I can't draw to save my life.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I love his artwork, one of my favourite artists and this cover looks pretty cool with the different coloured kobolds.

solamon77

Explorer
I'm not a huge fan of Reynolds because of his triangular feet problem. But those are cute kobolds! How could you kill those cuties? Cos you can't kill goblins now!

He's alright, but I've always preferred the kind of cover art they used to use back in the AD&D 1e era. Guys like Jeff Easley or Larry Elmore.

Same old, same old. Ugly, amateurish and over-rated.

Luckily, I'm not very much interested in Pathfinder 2.

(In case anyone wondered, I'm not trolling. This is just my honest and unapologetic appraisal).

I

Immortal Sun

I like Pathfinder, really do, I like Paizo, really do, but I just can't stand Wayne's art.

dave2008

Legend
I do like WAR's art, but I prefer it in smaller doses. His work is typically dramatic and evocative, which I like. But it is a bit cartoonish (just a bit) and over the top at times. I do wish they would give someone else a shot at Bestiary cover.

Anyway, Kobolds. If they are making a Kobold for each type of dragon, i'm a little disappointed that aren't doing more to differentiate them than just make them a different color. These guys are pretty interesting looking, but I think I prefer that they have there own color scheme and not burrow from dragons that explicitly.

Remove ads

Remove ads