Check Out Wayne Reynolds' Pathfinder Bestiary 2 Artwork!

Artist Wayne Reynolds has posted his gorgeous cover art for the upcoming Pathfinder 2E Bestiary!

reynolds.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I’m with Mach, Reynolds draws feet worse that rob leifeld for various comic companies. Eric Belisle’s art is more my taste for adventure path cover art and character art....great stuff.

Sadras

Legend
I absolutely love this artwork. Even though I play 5e I could see myself picking this up for the art, and modifying Pathfinder monster stats to 5e is not difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love that cover! I like Reynolds work a lot, always been a fan, but never noticed anything weird about the feet; now I will have to look more closely to see what is being referenced by EthanSental. (EDIT: just google searched. What am I looking for? All the feet in his work I see look fine to me.)

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Close... :). Looking at google image results for pathfinder iconics, many male and female look like goat leg/feet with shin going into the top bridge of the foot at odd angles.

Leifeld just draws triangles and calls it the day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldarc

Legend
I like the look of the new kobolds. It's unique from D&D's design for kobolds while still being clearly inspired by the draconic kobolds of D&D. It just embraces that draconic heritage more explicitly.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases