War of the Burning Sky 5E #5: Mission to the Monastery of Two Winds

The fifth adventure in the awesome War of the Burning Sky adventure path for 5th Edition is here!

wotbs5.jpg

[h=2]Witness the mighty and terrible face of war in a world of magic![/h]A critically acclaimed high fantasy adventure path for 5th Edition from veteran authors such as Ari Marmell (Heroes of Horror, Tome of Magic), Wolfgang Baur (Editor DUNGEON® Magazine 1992-1995), Wil Upchurch (Midnight®, Champions of Ruin) and Darrin Drader (Book of Exalted Deeds, Serpent Kingdoms).

Restore Balance

As the war spreads to new nations, the heroes set out to the Monastery of Two Winds, whose leaders—two enigmatic brothers—can guide the way to retrieving the Torch of the Burning Sky, which will tip the balance of power. But two enemies threaten the order. From without, remnants of the army of Emperor Coaltongue besiege the mountain monastery.

From within, one of the order’s own is kidnapping innocents for cruel biomantic experiments. Great danger and precious revelations await the heroes in their mission to the Monastery of Two Winds.

A 5E fantasy adventure for 9th-level characters.

[video=youtube;ZSh4MWnOEq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSh4MWnOEq0[/video]​

I haven't even finished reading Shelter from the Storm, but I'm always happy to support this great conversion to a fantastic adventure path. Keep up the good work, and thank you.

Tormyr

Adventurer
I haven't even finished reading Shelter from the Storm, but I'm always happy to support this great conversion to a fantastic adventure path. Keep up the good work, and thank you.

I am glad you are enjoying it. The Mad King's Banquet is even longer, so you have a lot of reading ahead of you! The Monastery of Two Winds is closer to the length of the first two adventures, but there are a lot of fun things in there such as some enemies with surprising abilities. I also really like the landscape by Claudio Pozas that went on the cover.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases