2E Will's AD&D 2nd Edition - Who knows where it will go! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59
  1. #41
    Shortly after Dorana asks about the trail rations, Blossom arrives with 4 packages. She says, "Here you go dearies, a package of rations for each of you, based on your sizes I think these will last you two weeks, a bit longer if any of you can hunt and bag some game on the way." Weleand says, "Thank you Blossom. As far as water, you can fill your skins here with fresh water. Plenty of creeks and streams along the way so water should not be a problem. Oh Blossom, how about a small keg of Blast for their journey? Aego, the only Kobold lair I know of in the area is in Bobby's place. And no, there aren't any wizard towers around either. Why do you ask? And you can spend the night here, Jagyuk has a reasonably comfortable common room downstairs."

  2. #42
    Member
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,325
    "No reason," says Aego, a little too quickly. Then, realizing this, he adds, "If there were any other wizards there, I could be asking them for spells I could learn from them. But the point is moot, I guess."

    The elf then sits back and enjoys the rest of his drink, observing the others.

  3. #43
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,142
    Clalick makes small talk. Getting to know those in the room as much as he can before it is time to retire for the night.
    "So I suppose we should see that sketch of what you remember of our friends house. Maybe seeing that will help us decide how to deal with these vermin."

  4. #44

    Weleand snaps his fingers....

    ... and with a puff of blue smoke, the scent of blueberries and a few sparks a small piece of paper appears in his hand.

    Weleand says, "Of course, how could I forget! Here you go, not much to look at, I'm not much of a mapper. Really did not get to see much of Bobby's place though he was very secretive. But you have the entrance and exit and something to start with. If he is truly dead and the Kobolds have taken over his place I think you should explore the entire complex and clean it out. But beware, Bobby had a devious mind and protected his lair with many traps and tricks both magical and mundane. However, the Kobolds may have tripped many of them but don't count on it. Be careful and cautious. Oh and Aego, upon your successful return I will be happy to teach you a few spells."

    At this final statement, Weleand waves his arms above his head muttering a few words you do not understand and disappears in a cloud of purple smoke and the scent of jasmine.
    Attached Files Attached Files  

  5. #45
    Blossom enters the room, "Well, there he goes again, always one with a dramatic entrance and exit, eh? So you all stayin here at the 'Rin tonight? I would recommend it. It's dark now and you know what goes with darkness...evil people who only care about themselves. Weleand has paid for your stay tonight and it is safe here. Get a good rest dearies and we will send you off with a hearty breakfast before you embark on your quest!"

  6. #46
    Community Supporter
    Superhero (Lvl 15)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Central, NJ, USA
    Posts
    7,589
    Dorana downs her current ale. "We should get to bed so we can leave at first light. After a hearty breakfast, of course." She turns to Blossom, "A room with a bed sounds great. Lead the way, if you would." She turns back to her newfound companions and says, "Goodnight," before leaving the room.

  7. #47
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,142
    Clalick rolls up the map and sticks it in a pocket after studying it for a moment.

    "Agreed. So we will all meet here in the morning for a meal before we go?" He says looking around at the group.

    "I would also like a room for the evening."

  8. #48
    Member
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,325
    "G'night," Aego says to Dorana and Blossom, perhaps slightly louder than would be appropriate. Then the elf yawns and stretches theatrically, and looks at the others.

    "Anyone up for another beer before bed?"

  9. #49
    Blossom leads you all to the stairs at the rear of the main room, as you descend you notice that the bar is empty, the Gnolls, the half-Orcs, and the other private room's curtains are now open and the room is empty. You notice that the half-Elf who was sitting at the end of the bar is leaving through the front door. Once downstairs, you see a common room as large as the upper floor. 20 beds line the walls, each with a small chest at it's foot. 10 of the rooms have curtains that can be pulled around the bed for privacy. 9 of the beds are occupied and you can hear snoring and some talking in their sleep. The sleepers seem to be humans, half-orcs, and half-elves. Blossom assigns each of you a bed with curtains. She says, "G'night dearies, sleep well and we will have a hearty breakfast for you in the morning! Weleand has left your up front payment with Jagyuk who has it in his strongbox. You can take it in the morning or leave it with Jagyuk for safekeeping, your choice." She leaves with a cheery "see you in the morning!"

  10. #50
    OOC - Each of you needs to roll vs your Constitution to see how well you slept (roll d20 and see if it is under your Constitution, subtract 2 from your die roll if you had Balrog Blast). [How do we do rolls in this venue?]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: Sunday, 15th January, 2017, 02:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •