Hmm...looks like I Made A Lot Of Stuff, D&D And Otherwise

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
Hey guys. I don't have a NEW Press Release (although I should before too long) or Kickstarter Announcement (although I should eventually) just now but I've made a lot of stuff and data seems to indicate most people haven't heard of most of it.

First off, I was the lead designer, primary writer, and line developer on the half dozen roleplaying game lines released by End Transmission Games during its existence. We released so many games I feel like there's bound to be one you'll like.

Secondly, I published my debut horror novel, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, last Halloween. The title is sarcastic. Very sarcastic.

Thirdly and last, I have been barfing forth a steady stream of FREE D&D 5E content here, as some of you may have noticed from my posts in the D&D5 forums. The "here" linked in the last sentence is my blog, currently on Ko-fi, "Dragons In Dungeons". I talk about D&D. Mostly.

As always if anyone wants to check any of this stuff out, your support and interest will be superlatively appreciated.

Remove ads