A Look At The D&D Acquisitions Inc. Book

D&D Beyond has a look at the upcoming Acquisitions, Inc. D&D sourcebook, scheduled for a June 18th release date.

book_aidnd05.jpg

Details include:
  • Authors: Shawn Merwin, Teos “Alphastream” Abadia, and Scott Fitzgerald Grey.
  • Archetypes: cartographer, decisionist, documancer, hoardsperson, loremonger, obviator, occultant, secretarian.
  • New race: Verdan.
  • A complete adventure.
  • Monster & NPC stat blocks.

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
Has anyone listened about the verdan race? I find nothing in google.
There's a description in the linked article.

This book is looking pretty good. Maybe even better than the disappointing Xanathar's Guide when it comes to player options and other crunch.

thorgrit

Explorer
I'm interested to see if it's tightly integrated within the Forgotten Realms, or if it has enough non-setting-specific information to support setting up a branch franchise in a different setting. One of the more recent live games focused on them traveling to Ravnica, and setting the seeds for some kind of business deal there if planar travel could accommodate it.

Could even set up an AcqInc team as up-and-coming corporate-sponsored rivals/antagonists in an existing game.

There's no denying that this book is of more niche interest, but finally I'm part of the target audience this time.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases