[Merged] D&D forum renaming thread

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Side note -- you can sort threads by tag.

I don't know. Clicking the 5E filter (or whatever) doesn't feel like that much of a burden to me. But that's just my opinion.

But at that point you might as well have had a subforum. It has the same effect, except now it's less newbie friendly (and relies on people actually tagging their post).

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
It doesn't solve the "Jim Ward" problem (luminary who deserves more traffic), but it seems that we are creating a huge problem by solving something that doesn't pop up very often.
Allowing us to filter by tag doesn’t help with this “problem” either, since the Jim Ward post isn’t tagged, so anyone who’s just viewing the filtered forum still won’t see it.

Could I suggest moving the "General" Forum to the top of the forum list, and the "Dungeons & Dragons" forum second? I think having a forum for all D&D combined is going to cause more general discussion to happen there. Having the General forum on top might help encourage people to use it for non-game-specific discussion.

Ludd_G

Villager
Unless tagging is obligatory (and really should be retroactively implemented) it's going to make using the forums a less user friendly experience, and I imagine I'll be using it much less (yes, I know, low post count, but a long time reader). FWIW I'm exclusively interested in 5e content, for which this site has been my go to resource.

Please consider undoing the changes.

Cheers, Ludd

Remove ads