[Merged] D&D forum renaming thread

Myrhdraak

Explorer
One problem I see is that there's a lot of older 3.x stuff currently in the "Pathfinder" section. Stuff from relatively recently, as well as *years* of history in the old 3e Rules forums. If you look at post statistics, it looks like this site is a Pathfinder site that recently jumped ship to D&D.

Would it be possible to only take [PF] tagged threads for the new Pathfinder forum, and take everything else to D&D where it belongs? I don't think that gives proper separation between the Old School and New School stuff, but it would be a big step in the right direction.

If there is no intent to do this sorting from the administrator side (which I am not sure there is or not as we still have not recieved an answer to that question yet in these forums), please provide the means for thread owners to at least change them themselves. If the later is somehow is possible, please provide instructions on how it is done, because I have not figured it out yet

CapnZapp

Legend
Maybe merge this thread with other forum reorg thread? This way you don't have to respond in both, [MENTION=27229]MoR[/MENTION]rus.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Yes well, add it to the list of "things wrong/unpopular about the new layout that feel like they're being ignored."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The forum names have been changed, but no threads have been moved yet as that's a much bigger job.

Bu because you showed so much concern about correct forum placement, I moved your thread to the correct form. You are very welcome. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases