3D Printing D&D's Demon Lords

Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes is full of demons and demon lords, and Miguel Zavala has 3D printed them all! These include Baphomet, Demogorgon, Grazzt, Juiblex, Orcus, and many more.

ROPKVJv.jpg

In the past he has done the same with Monster Manual creatures, those from various adventures, the Acquisitions Inc. cast, and so on. Scroll to the bottom of his imgur for all those links!

4cFyZiZ.jpg

9CHxCH4.jpg

aka_pg

Villager
Scrabble? 3-D print the letter "J"? One of these brands is not like the others.

Ha! While I appreciate that there might not be too many applications for Scrabble related 3-D printing, there is a HUGE subculture of Scrabble enthusiasts. I wholeheartedly recommend Word Freak by Stefan Fatsis. A great read for any gamer!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I’ve bought my first premium plastic Hero Forge and was impressed at the quality of the sculpt when it arrived. I’m looking forward to painting it in the near future.

BBShockwave

First Post
Ugh, these look pretty terrible...
We already have a Gargantuan Orcus mini, and the Loot Crate Demogorgon is also a great Gargantuan proxy. As for the others, I would wait for Icons of the Realms to provide them eventually, though Yeenoghu and Graazt all have older miniatures.

jkasonII

Explorer
Ugh, these look pretty terrible...
We already have a Gargantuan Orcus mini, and the Loot Crate Demogorgon is also a great Gargantuan proxy. As for the others, I would wait for Icons of the Realms to provide them eventually, though Yeenoghu and Graazt all have older miniatures.

They were made on a conventional 3D printer. A resin printer gives a smoother finish overall. A regular printer will give a smoother finish with shorter layer heights. Of course, this will significantly increase print time.

I have printed a few of Miguel's (mz4250) minis, and they are comparable with Reaper Bones, and significantly better than Wizkids sad excuses for minis.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Wizkids nolzur or the prepainted minis? Wizkids nolzurs are a step up from the cheap bones and why reaper is coming out with bones black, not as rubbery as the current bones.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases