Of Ships & The Sea DM Screen & Official Vinyl Sword Coast Map

ICv2 has some images of Gale Force 9's official Of Ships and the Sea DM's Screen for Dungeons & Dragons, as well as the official 27'x33' vinyl Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map. Click on the images for a gallery of close-ups.

ICv2 has some images of Gale Force 9's official Of Ships and the Sea DM's Screen for Dungeons & Dragons, as well as the official 27'x33' vinyl Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map. Click on the images for a gallery of close-ups.

The DM Screen is $15, while the map is $35.

faerun.jpg

dmsc.jpg

That’s one of the reasons I posted about my map. For a similar size (and quality, I imagine) it cost ~$20 delivered.

Yes but there is an artist who designed that map, a company which is manufacturing and distributing it, and those are all additional costs you didn't front for your own map. I could take any old PDF and make a POD book out of it and save money, but I'm saving money at the expense of the guys who made the book. In your case I think you were gifted the map which is awesome, but just pointing out that there are extra costs you are not considering for a proper purchase. And that's a seriously nice map, I'd like to know the artist gets to remain employed and paid.

Remove ads

Remove ads