Copper Subscription not working

starcrawler

Villager
Hi,

I subscribed to the Copper Subscription, however it's not working. I'm not getting any of the benefits and it's not showing anywhere on my profile. Basically, I've paid for nothing at the moment. Can this be sorted please?

Thanks.

Len

Prodigal Member
My subscription, paid for last week, is also not working. I'd like to be able to change my tattered old avatar.

starcrawler

Villager
Yikes, I know it's only £2 for a month, but if you've paid and haven't received the service for a week, then that's pretty awful in all honesty... This definitely needs to be sorted.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
Yeah, I was a recurring Copper subscriber for a while, but my account no longer seems to be set up as one anymore, and I certainly didn't cancel it...

Elboe

Explorer
Hello [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]

I have just recently subscribed as a monthly silver and I’m not noticing any changes on my account either. It’s been a week and the money has been transferred. I don’t know if this is an issue with the underlying software changes you are implementing or not. Could you please look into the issue and let me know when it’s resolved.

Thanks in advance, I have enjoyed this site for awhile and thought it was about time I chipped in to help it continue.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hello @Morrus

I have just recently subscribed as a monthly silver and I’m not noticing any changes on my account either. It’s been a week and the money has been transferred. I don’t know if this is an issue with the underlying software changes you are implementing or not. Could you please look into the issue and let me know when it’s resolved.

Thanks in advance, I have enjoyed this site for awhile and thought it was about time I chipped in to help it continue.

Fixed!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases