Best Sci Fi Shows On ATM

Zardnaar

Legend
As the title says. These are for the shows you like.

Humans
This is a British show about ye olde what it means to be a human robot but done well.

The Expanse.
Sci fi show set in the Sol system, Earth Mars and the Belters are separate political entities.

Altered Carbon
Basically you can download your memories into a chip in your head, if our sleeve (body) gets killed you can put it in a new sleeve. If the chip is destroyed you're dead. Technically you might only be a copy of your original.

Mercurius

Legend
OA. Haven't seen the second season yet, but the first was very intriguing. Love Brit Marling.

Black Mirror. To be honest, I've only watched about half a dozen episodes because they're painful to watch. But they're damn good.

OA? I don't think I've heard of that one.
It's on Netflix. Brit Marling plays a woman that disappeared years ago - when she disappeared, she was still a blind teen-aged girl, but when she is found again, she can see. She recruits an unusual group of people for a purpose that is slowly revealed as she tells them (and with that, the audience) her unlikely (if not unbelievable) story.

Hussar

Legend
As the title says. These are for the shows you like.

Humans
This is a British show about ye olde what it means to be a human robot but done well.

The Expanse.
Sci fi show set in the Sol system, Earth Mars and the Belters are separate political entities.

Altered Carbon
Basically you can download your memories into a chip in your head, if our sleeve (body) gets killed you can put it in a new sleeve. If the chip is destroyed you're dead. Technically you might only be a copy of your original.

LOVE the Expanse. Probably the best SF show ever done. Just fantastic stuff from front to back. SOOOO want the next season.

Altered Carbon I liked the premise but the main actor was just not engaging. He was a bit too Marty Stue for me - the best, absolute best, at everything.

Love and Robots is pretty cool.

The Handsmaid's Tale is great.

Does Legion count as SF? It's trippy and SOOOO good.

Zardnaar

Legend
LOVE the Expanse. Probably the best SF show ever done. Just fantastic stuff from front to back. SOOOO want the next season.

Altered Carbon I liked the premise but the main actor was just not engaging. He was a bit too Marty Stue for me - the best, absolute best, at everything.

Love and Robots is pretty cool.

The Handsmaid's Tale is great.

Does Legion count as SF? It's trippy and SOOOO good.

No idea what Legion is.

Remove ads