Season 9 Adventure changes

gyor

Legend
I look forward to learning more about whatever adventures are going to be apart of Season 9.

Still Saltmarsh and the Dreams of Red Wizards appears to be unseasonal, so it's a good adventure for parties from a mix of seasons.

Markh3rd

Explorer
Anyone from any season can play and get rewards in the saltmarsh adventure. It's the Descent adventure that will be season 9 character reward specific. I just hope saltmarsh will have plenty of adventures to level up a character. I also wonder if Eberron will return next season. If so, that's alot of scattered content pulling players in different directions. Season 9 is specific. Eberron is specific. Season 1-8 is specific. Leaving CCC and red wizard content as the only "open" content.

Remathilis

Legend
Just read the Ghost of Saltmarsh documentation. If you meet Volo, um Aubreck's and befriend him, he is rich enough to pay for one spellcasting service per PLAYER for what looks to be the modules in the book. So no help for those loyal fans who are going to run multiple characters next season.
PS. Again you don't have cash for spell casting services so you get this funny money.
Do you have a link to that?

CapnZapp

Legend
Just read the Ghost of Saltmarsh documentation. If you meet Volo, um Aubreck's and befriend him, he is rich enough to pay for one spellcasting service per PLAYER for what looks to be the modules in the book. So no help for those loyal fans who are going to run multiple characters next season.
With the the draconian restrictions on collecting loot and the transition away from gold to abstract unfulfilling currency, it appears the administrative side has entirely lost track of what makes D&D such a fun and popular game to play.

Last edited:

Cascade

First Post
I got out at the beginning of the last rules non sense.
My home group played through Heist with an AL lite rules set (gold was converted to Dragons and used in the city as currency).
It was a good time.
Half way through Mad Mage and we dumped the magic items rules too.
Saltmarsh will be no AL whatsoever.

I still go to cons; Origins, Gencon, etc...just no AL now. I skipped WF. PF2 and GHR are all of my list for the future.

jasper

Rotten DM
Some updates. NO progression will only be available to Season 9 PCs. You can loot some of the treasure. Tier 1 and Tier 2 25 GP * your level. Tier 3 75 * your level. Tier 4 750 * your level.

Only tier 4 characters can buy legendary items.
Magic items can only be traded within the same season people. Except for Fai Chen.

New pcs must declare Season or Legacy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases