Quasichronicon

I have just uploaded Quasichronicon to the downloads area.

This book is a compiled history of the D&D timeline designed with time-traveling chronomancers in mind, such as the Chronomancer class, the Timemaster class, and the new Extradimentionalist class, as well as some updated temporal creatures and the all new Chronolich. This book should help DMs and player's alike to role-play in various periods of D&D's history, including far, far back in primordial times, and all the way into the far flung future, and anywhen in between. A DM who wants to thrust their players in a temporal adventure may allow them to discover one of the mythical Chronojammer vessels that allows rapid travel through time and space simultaneously.

If you feel like this content is useful to you, please consider a donation to my PayPal. It helps me to continue creating Fan Content. Thank you very much. It's my hope that someone out there gains as much enjoyment from this material as I have.

Check out my new blog post here for tons more free fan content for D&D 3.5.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Remove ads