GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8--Final Run-- Part 3

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
'The Long Night'

Brienne and Jaime prepare the armies for battle; Arya is desperate to preove her worth as a fighter as the dead draw near.

Winterfell-white-raven (800x450).jpg

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Don't F with Arya Stark.
Lyanna Mormont was a BOSS.
Theon redeemed himself.

Not a lot of talking in this one. I think The Hound had the most lines.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It was a massacre, but a surprisingly mild massacre for the main cast. I expected way more characters lost.

I'd say that Melisandre, Arya and Theon were the MVP trio of the episode.

Only three episodes left. Me sad.

Zardnaar

Legend
A good episode, but hard to track at times. I've heard mixed reports, but can someone confirm whether or not Rhaegal survived?

Not 100% clear, its not looking good but he didn't die on camera or at least it wasn't clear he is dead. Unless its Dany's main Dragon (I forget their names), as her one survived.
Good episode a bit anti climatic perhaps but we're in the end game now.

cmad1977

Hero
Well... I got 6-7 of my game of thrones Death Bingo squares filled so... good episode!

Go to

Isgameofthronesback.com to get your bingo squares before it’s too late! ;)

Lyanna Mormont being the first to go was a surprise.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
the tactics in the battle seemed suprisingly stupid - why would you wait till the enemy is literally at your gate before you light the fire barrier? wouldnt you have wanted bigger bonfires and a lot more burning trenches and flaming barriers far away from the walls both to slow the dead down and provide better visibility in the dark? not to mention oil down the walls and more fire inside the keep too.
and why wait until your front line is overrun before you start strafing the enemy with dragonfire rather than following the first charge?

nonetheless Go Lyanna, Go Theon, Go Arya!!!!

(oh and Rhaegal landed without crashing, he's injured but not dead yet)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases