Paizo To Make Kingmaker Bestiary... For D&D 5E!

Kingmaker's 10th anniversary is approaching. Paizo has announced on their blog that, along with a Pathfinder 2E hardcover Kingmaker compilation, they will be creating a hardcover Kingmaker Bestiary for D&D 5E.

20190502-Kingmaker_500.jpg

The blog announcement says "[FONT=&amp]Finally, we'll add a hardcover Kingmaker Bestiary for 5E, developed in conjunction with industry leaders in third-party 5E publishing, allowing players of the current edition of the world's oldest RPG the chance to experience the rich and detailed storylines that have made the Kingmaker Adventure Path a fan favorite for a decade."[/FONT]

It is being produced "with industry leaders in third-party 5E publishing" and refers to "add-ons and unlocks" which "will be revealed as the campaign progresses". They're partnering with crowdfunding site Game On Tabletop.

They'll be revealing the details on Tuesday May 7th at noon Pacific time over at KingmakerCampaign.com.

Also in line is a Companion Guide for the PF2 Kingmaker campaign.

A Kingmaker hardcover compilation, I saw that coming. In PF 2E, I saw that coming. But a 5E add on and using crowdfunding, that's a bolt from the blue!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
How many new monsters were in Kingmaker? Or are there a lot of Pathfinder critters in it that aren't already in 5E?

Even if this is just, effectively, a bunch of 5E stats to make the Kingmaker 2E work with 5E, this sounds pretty good. If it's a substantial collection of Paizo beasties for 5E, that's even better.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
A Kingmaker hardcover compilation, I saw that coming. In PF 2E, I saw that coming. But a 5E add on and using crowdfunding, that's a bolt from the blue!

I’m pretty sure Morrus agrees. He’s been dismissing my Paizo 5e pivot proposals for a while now :)

I would love a Pathfinder bestiary with all true dragons (I means all dragons with category ages: imperial, outer, planar, primal..), to be translated to Spanish language like a selection. Devir doesn't want to translate more bestiaries.

oreofox

Explorer
This looks promising. A Paizo 5e book would be great. I never got to play Kingmaker, though I tried to run it once. I wonder if this will just contain the creatures from the Kingmaker modules bestiaries, or if it will contain more.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases