Dice Action Camera players in sex scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waller

Legend
Sounds like a tabloid headline, but isn't...

Two of the players in Chris Perkins' Dice Camera Action show had an affair; the male (married) one, ProJared, sends unsolicited dick pics to female fans and asks for nudes in return. And, apparently, has been doing this for years.

Info at the above links. Wanting - NSFW pictures. Yes, those pictures.

WotC just had the Mearls/Zak S and RPG Pundit scandal. Now it's the cast of Dice Camera Action.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'm shocked. Who knew Dungeons and Dragons players could get laid?

I don't think that's what people are worked up over. They are upset that Holly slept with her friend's husband (calling her a homewrecker which I don't agree with since a) it's their business and b) he's an adult who is responsible for his own actions), and are REALLY upset that he sent nude pics to underage girls asking for theirs in return. That part is pretty messed up.

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
Regarding the extramarital affair, I'm not the least bit surprised. At this point, who hasn't seen a D&D group fall apart due to extramarital bonking? It happens all the time, and why not? When men and women get together, they bonk. That's just the way it is. Bonk, bonk, bonk.

TheSword

Legend
There is nothing about this that isn’t depressing. However what bothers me most is the wicked glee people in those threads take at the fall.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
Oh look, ProJared turned out to be a major creep who sends unsolicited dick pics. I am shocked. This is my shocked face :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases