GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8--Final Run-- Part 5

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
None of those were real. True story.
So why do people are calling Dany's killing of the fake people of King's Landing immoral? When she committed mass murder before? She has been a murderous despot for quite some time now. With audiences cheering.

The answer is simple. In real life, like in fiction, people are ok with killing people who aren't of their perceived "tribes". Now audiences are shocked that a mass murderer killed people of the "right tribe". Thing is, despots kill people of the "right tribe" more than people of the "naughty tribes". But clearly the lesson isn't learn. All disatisfaction is put on bad writting instead of people doing some soul searching and asking themselves if they do not favor immoral behavior and authoritarianism.

My only consolation is that I'll get to say "I told you so". If all goes wrong of course.

MarkB

Legend
Hello strawman.

So why do people are calling Dany's killing of the fake people of King's Landing immoral? When she committed mass murder before? She has been a murderous despot for quite some time now. With audiences cheering.

The answer is simple. In real life, like in fiction, people are ok with killing people who aren't of their perceived "tribes". Now audiences are shocked that a mass murderer killed people of the "right tribe". Thing is, despots kill people of the "right tribe" more than people of the "naughty tribes". But clearly the lesson isn't learn. All disatisfaction is put on bad writting instead of people doing some soul searching and asking themselves if they do not favor immoral behavior and authoritarianism.

My only consolation is that I'll get to say "I told you so". If all goes wrong of course.

Hmm.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
So why do people are calling Dany's killing of the fake people of King's Landing immoral?

Because people are often wrong.

When she committed mass murder before?

She has never committed mass murder. She has pretended to on T.V., though.

The answer is simple. In real life, like in fiction, people are ok with killing people who aren't of their perceived "tribes".

The answer is simple, and it has nothing whatsover to do with real life. The answer is because T.V. is pretend and it's fun.

Dude. I don't know where you've been, but it has already gone wrong and it had nothing to do with cheering pretend killing.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
She has never committed mass murder.
You've never watched Games of Thrones it seems. It explains a lot.

I don't know where you've been, but it has already gone wrong and it had nothing to do with cheering pretend killing.
So you''d be ok with people cheering the pretend rape of Sansa? That tells me a lot about who you are.

That is pretend doesn't matter. It is just moving the goal post. People are shocked by immoral behavior, when they cheered for the same immoral behavior a few seasons ago. It is a reflection of their moral values. MArtin tried to show that, but it is going over your head. No lesson is learn what so ever.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
So you''d be ok with people cheering the pretend rape of Sansa? That tells me a lot about who you are.

If you think you can tell anything about me based on how I look at pretend, you're deluding yourself.

That is pretend doesn't matter. It is just moving the goal post. People are shocked by immoral behavior, when they cheered for the same immoral behavior a few seasons ago. It is a reflection of their moral values. MArtin tried to show that, but it is going over your head. No lesson is learn what so ever.

If you really can't tell the difference between reality and pretend...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases