GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8--Final Run-- Part 5

Sadras

Legend
All I'm saying is things would have played out a lot differently if StoneMountain64 was the officer in charge of the Golden Company

Numidius

Adventurer
Apparently the two showrunners don't like the number "3", so we never got a third Targaryen mounting the third dragon. Fair enough, but why not having Jon Snow ride Rhaegal above KL trying to stop the fury of Daenerys? That would have been cool, also causing havoc in the city more as a collateral damage than unilateral assault.
Drogon kills Rhaegal, then, in last episode, Jon kills Daenerys as seen on TV?
or any other random ending...

Sadras

Legend
Apparently the two showrunners don't like the number "3", so we never got a third Targaryen mounting the third dragon. Fair enough, but why not having Jon Snow ride Rhaegal above KL trying to stop the fury of Daenerys? That would have been cool, also causing havoc in the city more as a collateral damage than unilateral assault.
Drogon kills Rhaegal, then, in last episode, Jon kills Daenerys as seen on TV?
or any other random ending...

Because they kind of forgot how to write...

Sadras

Legend
Some blame also the budget not enough for two dragons

I do not buy that. They were offered tons of cash and loads more episodes by HBO.
They also keep spewing the line about how expensive it is to create/shoot Ghost and to have dogs behave a certain way.
Maybe they could have spoken to the guys who managed the dogs in John Wick Parabellum.

Given the rest of the show, I'd put it down to lazy writing.

Sadras

Legend
Fur,hair and grass cost a lot to animate. They probably preferred spending the money on other effects.

They paid for Jaime and Cersei in the final episode when they could have just used the golden hand to signify they were dead within the rubble.

Although they did save on the makeup costs having the crushing debris not matter, and there was also only one layer of bricks so that was nice that Tyrion never had to dig very far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases