Broadcast TV- Renewals, Cancellations

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
yeah, I've stopped watching the CW shows too - so hopefully something else will pop up to offer a bit more interest. At least Agents of Shield is something

I hear that What they Do in Shadows has a season 2

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
*Seriously- how did they pull off the guest stars for that last episode? Even so, nothing will ever be as funny, to me, as the City Council meeting episode. So perfect.

I agree that was impressive, especially when you hear that Taika Waititi actually turned down Cate Blanchett appearing because she didnt have a vampire credit to back her up - I suppose it shows just how much influence a Marvel Movie and a fun personality gives you in Hollywood.

I did like the council scene, but for some reason my favourite scene was the Colin v Evie 'fight', that made me giggle

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Arrow was renewed? That's surprising taking the last season into consideration. It couldn't be any more boring

I’m struggling with all the Arrowverse superhero shows right now. Flash has lost its sense of fun, Arrow is boring, Legends is just slapstick. Supergirl is currently the best of them.

Sadras

Legend
Bored out of my skull from the mass-production of trash coming out of Hollywood, I've started watching some foreign series on Netflix.

German: Parfum (Perfume book and movie), Dark (reminds me of Stranger Things)
Turkish: Diriliş: Ertuğrul (Last Kingdom-ish) - only just started this, so won't vouch for it yet.
Israeli: Fauda (think Homeland-like)

Mallus

Legend
I'm glad the Agents of Shield are hanging on with the tenacity of a cockroach (I don't mean that in the pejorative sense, I've always liked AoS). Also glad Seth MacFarnlane's Next Generation Cosplay Hour, I mean The Orville is getting another season. It's made with heart and a love for the genre. With a little help from the Star Trek rights-holders not suing them!

Ryujin

Legend
I’m struggling with all the Arrowverse superhero shows right now. Flash has lost its sense of fun, Arrow is boring, Legends is just slapstick. Supergirl is currently the best of them.

The crossover shows, in an attempt to force viewers to watch the shows that they weren't currently also watching, had the affect on me of making me drop the lot.

Unfortunately it seems that amazon has dropped "The Tick", which I was enjoying.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases