The New Dungeons & Dragons Storyline for 2019 Leaked Ahead of Live Stream - Page 5
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Quote Originally Posted by Prakriti View Post
    Desperate Housewives: Waterdeep Edition

More like The Real Housewives of Waterdeep. Who are the spouses of the famous/celebrity citizens of Waterdeep anyway?

Or The Bachelor starring Elminster as he looks for love with someone who can put up with him. lol
    Laugh Parmandur laughed with this post

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKP View Post
    The setting is almost certainly coming Sunday.

Stewart said they are saving one surprise for Sunday night.

Comicbook.com announced 3 products (prematurely) after having interviewed the staff last night (all documented on Twitter)

Meaning those 3 products were meant to be announced tonight and a 4th product is being saved for Sunday.

No way in all hell Nathan Stewart would tease a big reveal for Sunday and make it a dice set.

Seriously people, the dice set isn't one of the 4 products. They wouldn't screw up an announcement that bad.
    Could be they meant for the Rick & Morty box to be the Sunday surprise. Cute capper to the week. I dunno. They did not announce Ravnica at the Stream of Annihilation, it would be in pattern to wait to announce the next book.

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Comicbook.com announced 3 products (prematurely) after having interviewed the staff last night (all documented on Twitter)

Meaning those 3 products were meant to be announced tonight and a 4th product is being saved for Sunday.

No way in all hell Nathan Stewart would tease a big reveal for Sunday and make it a dice set.

Seriously people, the dice set isn't one of the 4 products. They wouldn't screw up an announcement that bad.
    Not just those folks. Last night was a big media event, with all sorts of publications invited. We will be flooded with articles once they are allowed to publish them.

And yeah, accessories have never been counted in the big reveals as part of the pre-announced number of products to be revealed.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Parmandur View Post
    Could be they meant for the Rick & Morty box to be the Sunday surprise. Cute capper to the week. I dunno. They did not announce Ravnica at the Stream of Annihilation, it would be in pattern to wait to announce the next book.
    Jim Zub (writer of the Rick and Morty D&D comics) is on the opening ceremonies list. Rick and Morty Starter was always meant to be announced tonight. Setting Book is coming Sunday.
    Laugh Morrus laughed with this post

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I don't know...there's been a broken embargo on every single one of these big announcement streams with sites posting information before they're supposed to.

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Jim Zub (writer of the Rick and Morty D&D comics) is on the opening ceremonies list. Rick and Morty Starter was always meant to be announced tonight. Setting Book is coming Sunday.
    We'll find out soon.

Scout (Lvl 6)

Heres disclaimer from Saltmarsh book

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  1.64 MB
    Laugh Parmandur, Azzy laughed with this post

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

D&D Community set is the next announcement!
    Laugh Parmandur laughed with this post

Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Quote Originally Posted by Abstruse View Post
    It's possible, but there's no other listings that I've been able to dig up. I can't remember if there were any other placeholder listings with the Waterdeep books or if that just got posted later. I guess we'll find out in a few hours.
    Last year, Dungeon of the Mad Mage was announced during the closing chat. Basically, the designers sitting around talking about the weekend and finishing with "Oh, and we also have this coming in November."

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Quote Originally Posted by Staffan View Post
    Last year, Dungeon of the Mad Mage was announced during the closing chat. Basically, the designers sitting around talking about the weekend and finishing with "Oh, and we also have this coming in November."
    Oh trust me. I remember that vividly...