The New Dungeons & Dragons Storyline for 2019 Leaked Ahead of Live Stream - Page 9
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    They just said its Zariel on the cover on the stream

Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    eBay for me again then, I guess.
    Same here, meh.... Thats the one I want the most.

Quote Originally Posted by vpuigdoller View Post
    Same here, meh.... Thats the one I want the most.
    Target has a website. The red card gets you 5%off.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Quote Originally Posted by lordstimpy View Post
    Target has a website. The red card gets you 5%off.
    I think the complaints are from people outside the United States...
    XP vpuigdoller, schneeland gave XP for this post

Defender (Lvl 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Abstruse View Post
    I think the complaints are from people outside the United States...
    Yeah, I'm a little annoyed that I'll probably have to wait a bit, but it'll be in general distribution worldwide - the D&D Beyond article says it'll be released to all channels on 3rd September so it's only a two month delay.

Defender (Lvl 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Prakriti View Post
    Here's the cover (taken from the D&D Beyond YouTube link above):

Attachment 106519
    That cover looks amazing! As is some of the art they've been teasing on D&D Beyond.

Apparently you could even play as a merchant in the Blood War and never even have to deal with the mess that is the Blood War.

Other than the Mad Max vibes associated with the adventure, I also feel DOOM and even 40K vibes, and that's definitely something I want to explore further.
    XP Parmandur gave XP for this post

A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)

This all sounds pretty cool, but it's going to be coming out at the same time as Odyssey of the Dragonlords, which I have kickstarted, so I think it will have to wait ...

The Mad Max aspect of it is pretty cool, though. I enjoyed Fury Road.

Defender (Lvl 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Abstruse View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    [CENTER]This adventure spans levels 1 through 13, starting with low-level adventures in Baldurs Gate, the dark and gritty metropolis which lead designer Adam Lee describes as the Gotham [City] of the Sword Coast. Starting a campaign in Baldurs Gate is wildly different from starting a campaign in bright, shiny Waterdeep, and it perfectly suits a campaign that is destined to go straight to Hell. Introducing more than just the city of Baldurs Gate, this adventure also opens up the massive sandbox environment of Avernus.
    Oh sweet, will this also mean there'll be a Batman of Baldur's Gate (maybe that's where all of our PCs come in)? Cos they've been saying there's a twisted eladrin called Smiler, driven by cruelty and all the particular ways of harming people, as someone you can interact with.

Also much kudos to those who guessed the supplements correctly! The fact that Baldur's Gate and the Nine Hells were so closely tied in the LYSK segments was also mighty suspicious. Hopefully the new adventure could contain similar backgrounds to the ones we got in Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica, planar backgrounds tied to the all of the planar factions of Planescape.
    XP TarionzCousin, Parmandur gave XP for this post

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

I really have to commend them for this stream being so much better so far than the Stream of Many Eyes, which frankly was kinda cringe-y. They correctly gave all the hosting duties to Anna Prosser, and it's just games and interviews about the new stuff. So much less awkward.

Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Mantle View Post
    That cover looks amazing! As is some of the art they've been teasing on D&D Beyond.

Apparently you could even play as a merchant in the Blood War and never even have to deal with the mess that is the Blood War.

Other than the Mad Max vibes associated with the adventure, I also feel DOOM and even 40K vibes, and that's definitely something I want to explore further.
    Like with MtoF, I'm torn, as both the regular cover art and the Hydro74 special edition cover art are both sooooo good...
    XP Ash Mantle gave XP for this post