Paizo's Kingmaker Crowdfunding Campaign Extended - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Novice (Lvl 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Its a shame one cant just pledge for the 5e book for $35. I already have the original Kingmaker in print and pdf.
    I am sure they will sell it post Kickstarter. Honestly for a lot of RPG books they eventually see print at a price lower than the Kickstarter if you are willing to wait and don't care about add ons.

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbastard View Post
    I am sure they will sell it post Kickstarter. Honestly for a lot of RPG books they eventually see print at a price lower than the Kickstarter if you are willing to wait and don't care about add ons.
    FYI, it is not a Kickstarter

I have not pledged but am going to and fully appreciate the extension. I always wait til the last day or two for all crowdfunding.

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Quote Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
    FYI, it is not a Kickstarter
    Might be a lost cause. Not all tissues are Kleenex and might even be someone out there that prefers to use Bing to google.
    Laugh dave2008 laughed with this post

Defender (Lvl 8)

Just to clarify... is this the 5e bestiary conversion or a PF re-issue of the original?

Frazzled
    Dracolich (Lvl 29)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarithar View Post
    Just to clarify... is this the 5e bestiary conversion or a PF re-issue of the original?
    The page itself clarifies it better than I could. But amongst several other things it includes both a PF2 edition of Kingmaker and a 5E Bestiary.

Defender (Lvl 8)

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it appears that there is no way to get the Bestiary by itself unless I am missing something I would need to pledge at least $50.00 in order to unlock the ability to purchase the 5e bestiary as an add on (unless I am misunderstanding).

Frazzled
    Dracolich (Lvl 29)

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it appears that there is no way to get the Bestiary by itself unless I am missing something I would need to pledge at least $50.00 in order to unlock the ability to purchase the 5e bestiary as an add on (unless I am misunderstanding).
    At this point, it sounds like you know it better than me.

Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

I'm not sure what you mean? It's a hardcover compilation of a PF1 adventure path into PF2 rules. Paizo have previously done to others, both converting DND 3 to PF1 rules. PF2 rules are yet to be released, so I think that is putting a break on some pledges. There will be significant differences from the PF2 playtest, but exactly how those work we don't know. In addition to the compilation the are bestiaries with stats and conversion notes for both DND 5e and PF1.

If you only want to pick up conversion guides, all the campaign items (apart from things like the coins) will be available in normal retail channels

Defender (Lvl 8)

Sorry I was referring to this: http://www.enworld.org/forum/content...ry-For-D-D-5E! and just wondering if there is going to be a way to get the 5e bestiary as a standalone product.