• Greyhawk

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • More Forgotten Realms

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Mike Mearls popping out of a box

Votes: 23 23.2%

Shiroiken

Legend
While I'd love to see some more Greyhawk, I think Planescape is probably the best choice for the game. A book on Planar Lore would be useful at this stage in the edition, and just like Ghosts will incorporate Greyhawk while providing useful rules for seafaring, I suspect that a Planescape adventure will provide useful rules for planar travel. I would suspect Eberron, but since they just dropped another incarnation of the artificer, I doubt it's ready yet.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Voted for MM jumping out of a box, because even though I (and many others) know that what the world needs now is new kind of Planescape. I am doubtful this will be presented...

gyor

Legend
According to a recent Lore You Should Know, since the Second Sundering, Bane, Bhaal, and Myrkul aren't currently "full" deities at the moment; unlike most of the others they elected to be able to continue to affect mortal affairs directly, living as actual entities upon Toril itself instead of the Outer Planes, and are thus somewhere between avatar and deity status. The LYSK episode in question specifically mentions they are active in Baldur's Gate, and that we would likely see them actually be statted up in a future product, which currently looks likely to be in either BG : DtA, or its possible sequel.

The LYSK can be watched at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAveVhvydhM

So they are like the Mulhorandi Gods and Gilgeam then.

Thanks for the link and info, I will watch later after work.

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m gonna go with Eberon. The recent Artificer UA isn’t a reiteration, it just examples a few new subclasses, and most people seem to like it. I mean, I like it. And to have that so soon after the last one in February just seems like they’re wanting to get if finished for an official publication.

iltharanos

Explorer
I seriously hope it's Planescape and not just more FR. If it had to be FR, I'd love it if it was somewhere other than Faerun, like Al-Qadim, Kara-Tur, or even Maztica.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So they are like the Mulhorandi Gods and Gilgeam then.

Thanks for the link and info, I will watch later after work.

Perkins went out of his way to talk about how they are secretly active in the Baldur's Gate area with their cultists, one of the big tells for the big adventure being Baldur's Gate based.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases