Populated Hexes new update

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
The new hex in my Populated Hexes Patreon is out. It's actually two hexes, and includes the giant air colony pictured below, drawn by Aaron Schmidt. Also included is a write-up of the cleric class, a mashup of B/X meets 5e, with rules for high level domain-style play.

GiantAntsHalfPage.jpg

Attachments

• GiantAntsHalfPagegif.jpg
    GiantAntsHalfPagegif.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 606

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
New hex is up. It's the standard hex, plus a bonus hex, and includes a small cave system inhabited by degenerate morlocks and an alien octopoid quasi-deity as well as optional rules for fighters in OSR games. I've also commissioned some artwork by Chad Dickhaut, which should begin appearing in the hexes pretty soon.

Owlbear gif.jpg

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
Second supplement, this one selling for a whopping 50 cents, is live now on Drivethru. It's a short document detailing methods of determining how much wealth, or just how many magical items, NPCs in OSR-style games have. It's free to my Patreon backers, incidentally.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
New upload to the storefront: Random Weather Generation. It can also be found on itch.io for those wanting to explore other storefronts. It'sa 32 page document proving rules for generating random weather in various climates, and includes a table for special weather events, from droughts to earthquakes, rains of blood to stars disappearing from the sky.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
I just finished a 26-page rough draft of a guide to Thieves' Guilds. Covers the founding, running, and random generation of Guilds, with an eye towards use as domain-level play. Right now it is only available for free for my Patrons.
Update | Todd on Patreon

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases