State of the mystic - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)

Quote Originally Posted by Giltonio_Santos View Post
    I wish I could award you more XP for this post. A psionics system built with the rules for using the Force as presented in Star Wars Saga Edition would be great.
    I thought they were talking about the earlier d20 star wars system where by you make a skill check, spend some hit points, and use the power.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Quote Originally Posted by cbwjm View Post
    I thought they were talking about the earlier d20 star wars system where by you make a skill check, spend some hit points, and use the power.
    It could be, but I believe the Saga system is an improvement upon that concept. Spending force points is better than spending vitality and having a single Use the Force skill is better than having various different skills that must be purchased individually, in my opinion. I also think that a power suit renewable with a short rest can be balanced against the various features of the core 5e classes.

Defender (Lvl 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Giltonio_Santos View Post
    I wish I could award you more XP for this post. A psionics system built with the rules for using the Force as presented in Star Wars Saga Edition would be great.
    It is not that different from the 2E D&D rules. You change the disciplines and add psionic combat. I really enjoyed the psionic combat rules from The Will & The Way, they created a strategic game within the game.