D&D 5E The Final Announcement from The Descent Live Stream: Eberron Hardcover

The final announcement at the end of The Descent stream is a hardcover book for the Eberron setting!
No details have been announced, but Nathan Stewart closed out the live stream event for The Descent by proclaiming the final book out this year would be a hardcover setting book for Eberron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Urriak

Explorer
The Art & Arcana book, with which he was involved, implied that something is up with Dragonlance for the future. Additionally, Kate Welch and Nate Stewart had that very weird exchange on Spoilers & Swag that I cannot shake seemed to have something to do with Dragonlance a few months back. Time will tell...

Just curious, what was the implication of Dragonlance from the Art and Arcana book?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Just curious, what was the implication of Dragonlance from the Art and Arcana book?

Last paragraph of page 183, concluding the Dragonlance section:

"Dragonlance has proven to be one of the most beloved and enduring of all D&D campaigns. Perhaps most important, it truly put the 'dragons' into Dungeons & Dragons. To date, nearly two hundred novels have used the Dragonlance setting; dozens of modules and ancillary products have followed suit. Even a feature-length animated film starting Kiefer Sutherland and Lucy Lawless found its way to video in 2008. And while the dragons of Krynn have been sleeping as of late, with such a storied franchise, it seems only a matter of time before they awake."

My gut tells me the authors know something they aren't saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases