Survivor Magic Jewelry (PART II)- SCARAB OF PROTECTION WINS!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Ioun Stone 13
Necklace of Adaptation 25
Necklace of Prayer Beads 12
Pearl of Power 19
Periapt of Health 18
Scarab of Protection 20

Darwin disapproves of necklaces.

I dunno man. I've watched enough TV and movies to know that sometimes people get strangled by their own necklaces. That's distinctly Darwin.

OB1

Jedi Master
Ioun Stone 13+1=14
Necklace of Adaptation 25
Necklace of Prayer Beads 12
Pearl of Power 19
Periapt of Health 18-2=16
Scarab of Protection 20

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
Ioun Stone 11
Necklace of Adaptation 26
Necklace of Prayer Beads 13
Pearl of Power 19
Periapt of Health 16
Scarab of Protection 18

Yardiff

Adventurer
Ioun Stone 11+1=12
Necklace of Adaptation 26-2=24
Pearl of Power 19
Periapt of Health 16
Scarab of Protection 18

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
What's the big attraction of Necklace of Adaptation? "You can breathe normally in any environment, and you have advantage on saving throws made against harmful gases and vapors." That's...very circumstantial (but needs attunement). And it's not like the artwork for this item is amazing. It's quite...boring really, and looks uncomfortable. Why does everyone like this thing?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
What's the big attraction of Necklace of Adaptation? "You can breathe normally in any environment, and you have advantage on saving throws made against harmful gases and vapors." That's...very circumstantial (but needs attunement). And it's not like the artwork for this item is amazing. It's quite...boring really, and looks uncomfortable. Why does everyone like this thing?
I won't speak for everyone, but for me? It doesn't just increase a number on my character sheet. It does something that is very hard to do otherwise. If you have one of these items, there is a very good reason--and probably a very good story--behind it.

"Today, we descend into the heart of Burning Mountain to face the great dragon known as Moltenwing. These necklaces will allow us to breathe the suffocating, oxygen-less atmosphere within the lair of the beast!" *cheers*

"Today, we descend into the heart of Burning Mountain to face the great dragon known as Moltenwing. This rock will increase our Proficiency bonus by one point." *sad trombone*

Last edited:

chrisrtld

Adventurer
Ioun Stone 13
Necklace of Adaptation 22
Pearl of Power 19
Periapt of Health 16
Scarab of Protection 18

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads