OSR [4e] OSR Clone

muppetmuppet

Explorer
Healing attack has some layout issues. There is a space in the wrong place with of and the ally can spend a healing surge is crossed out by the line that moves to the next section. Exploding sun similarly has its effect line crossed out, and the effect line of storming steel, and effect line of healing hope, and miss line of light cascade, and final effect line of holy shield and some others.

Balance scales of justice. I assume you mean reroll only once. Needs some more text for clarity maybe.

Last edited:

muppetmuppet

Explorer
If you are planning to have some situational powers be useful in non combat spheres you have an immediate problem which is they will clash with combat powers.

I suspect there may be too much surgeless healing but I haven't played it obviously.

GreyLord

Legend
Not sure you need 2 different anti undead power choices.

How does your can use healing word twice per encounter interact with your current can cast any encounter power anytime you like rule.

This comes as a result of combining essentials and core. I utilized both ideas which gives more choices of what type of Cleric they would want

GreyLord

Legend
Cause fear and forced movement in general needs some mention of what happens if there is a cliff immediately behind the creature feared. Can it choose to save for example and if successful is it places prone before the barrier? Allowing opportunity attacks against it may make the power too good. If you decide the creature gets a save or prone in some circumstances you need to specify exactly what they are.

That's a good question I haven't thought or pondered about. Need to get in the books to see how 4e handled it. Anyone have a pointer on this for rules?

GreyLord

Legend
I'm having to go to a (well, have is probably far too strong a word...am going) football (soccer) tournament over the next two days but will be back briefly on Saturday.

Taking all the feedback, most won't probably be utilized until a revision/next draft after I finish getting it all down, but some of it will be seen in the next document I post in probably another week and a half.

GreyLord

Legend
I have to apologize. I am still working on it but as the update would be minimal, not posting an update this time around.

I got sidetracked by the death of a close friend that weekend and other items.

After that, during the week, I got a little morose and started playing video games rather than working on this...and then I got EXTREMELY sidetracked.

There is this game called Forza...and it's gotten me addicted to it presently. However, I am going to put it down and start up working on this again...

Sorry for the distraction...I should look less at cars and dream car garages and more at D&D.

GreyLord

Legend
Once more, just a heads up that I am still working on this, though at a greatly slowed pace than at first. I expect to have another update coming around the end of August, to the beginning of September at my current pace.

Zardnaar

Legend
I have to apologize. I am still working on it but as the update would be minimal, not posting an update this time around.

I got sidetracked by the death of a close friend that weekend and other items.

After that, during the week, I got a little morose and started playing video games rather than working on this...and then I got EXTREMELY sidetracked.

There is this game called Forza...and it's gotten me addicted to it presently. However, I am going to put it down and start up working on this again...

Sorry for the distraction...I should look less at cars and dream car garages and more at D&D.

I don't like car games as a general rule but Forza is great.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases