Adventurer's League's Sets Saltmarsh & Dreams of the Red Wizards set In Turmish

pukunui

Legend
Yes, Chris Lindsay was talking about this some time ago. Does it make you feel any better knowing that they are going to use a part of the Realms that is not on the Sword Coast? Turmish isn't all that far from your beloved Old Empires.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yes, Chris Lindsay was talking about this some time ago. Does it make you feel any better knowing that they are going to use a part of the Realms that is not on the Sword Coast? Turmish isn't all that far from your beloved Old Empires.

As the crow flies, Turmish is actually still pretty far off from the Old Empires.

gyor

Legend
Turmish is pretty cool in it's own right, it's the only major democratic nation in Faerun.

It's also the HQ of the Emerlads Enclave.

Last edited:

muppetmuppet

Explorer
I'm actually running the 4E assault on Myth Nantar right now. Will be interesting to see what they do with it, but will come too late for me I suspect.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Turmish is pretty cool in it's own right, it's the only major democratic nation in Faerun.

It's also the HQ of the Emerlads Enclave.
If AL officially called this faction "The Emerlads" I would be way more inclined to play characters from it. ;)

Every character in that faction would be required to sing and dance optimistically through their entire adventuring days.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases