How do I give XP?
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

How do I give XP?

The FAQ says click the button in the post... I have no button. Is it a subscriber-only thing?
    Thanks!

It's not subscription only.

Look down at the "Reply to Thread" button. Look at the small text immediately above it.

There should be 3 items: Give xp for this post, Laugh with this post, and a small triangle for reporting bad (spam, personal attack, what have you) posts
    XP Reaper Steve gave XP for this post

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagol View Post
    It's not subscription only.

Look down at the "Reply to Thread" button. Look at the small text immediately above it.

There should be 3 items: Give xp for this post, Laugh with this post, and a small triangle for reporting bad (spam, personal attack, what have you) posts
    Whoa, that's odd. I see those options in this thread, but not in other threads I am participating in (such as the Renault commercial one and the Essentials Kit one).
    Thanks... I'm getting closer!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper Steve View Post
    Whoa, that's odd. I see those options in this thread, but not in other threads I am participating in (such as the Renault commercial one and the Essentials Kit one).
    Thanks... I'm getting closer!
    Did you do into those thread from the main page? They present differently as news items than they do as forum threads. Try finding the same discussions through the forum.
    XP Reaper Steve gave XP for this post

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Upon further investigation, it appears that I don't get those options if I click on a thread from the homepage, but they do show up when I access the same post/thread through the community messageboard. Bizarre, but at least I found a way to do it.

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagol View Post
    Did you do into those thread from the main page? They present differently as news items than they do as forum threads. Try finding the same discussions through the forum.
    Thanks! I just figured that out but you type faster than I do. Enjoy the first 2 XP I've handed out.
    XP Maxperson gave XP for this post