How do I give XP?

Nagol

Unimportant
It's not subscription only.

Look down at the "Reply to Thread" button. Look at the small text immediately above it.

There should be 3 items: Give xp for this post, Laugh with this post, and a small triangle for reporting bad (spam, personal attack, what have you) posts

Reaper Steve

Explorer
It's not subscription only.

Look down at the "Reply to Thread" button. Look at the small text immediately above it.

There should be 3 items: Give xp for this post, Laugh with this post, and a small triangle for reporting bad (spam, personal attack, what have you) posts

Whoa, that's odd. I see those options in this thread, but not in other threads I am participating in (such as the Renault commercial one and the Essentials Kit one).
Thanks... I'm getting closer!

Nagol

Unimportant
Whoa, that's odd. I see those options in this thread, but not in other threads I am participating in (such as the Renault commercial one and the Essentials Kit one).
Thanks... I'm getting closer!

Did you do into those thread from the main page? They present differently as news items than they do as forum threads. Try finding the same discussions through the forum.

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Upon further investigation, it appears that I don't get those options if I click on a thread from the homepage, but they do show up when I access the same post/thread through the community messageboard. Bizarre, but at least I found a way to do it.

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Did you do into those thread from the main page? They present differently as news items than they do as forum threads. Try finding the same discussions through the forum.

Thanks! I just figured that out but you type faster than I do. Enjoy the first 2 XP I've handed out. :)

Remove ads