"My Pathfinder Spoiler" Glimpses At Pathfinder 2

Paizocon took place over the weekend. Over the event, dozens of cards with snippets from the final Pathfinder 2 rules were distributed, tagged with "#MyPathfinderSpoiler". There are too many to share here, so here's a few samples and a link to the hashtag on Twitter where you can see them all.

D7ebtb_VUAI01Fk.jpg

Ben Burch

D7d1uyXUEAE8RJp.jpg

Starfinder Facts

D7d6qhbUIAEmRXt.jpg

Squiddish

D7d1TKJV4AAoO7w.jpg

Roll For Combat

D7d1iLWU8AA-OH6.jpg

MetroBostonOrganizedPlay

D7d1t4TVsAUMV-1.jpg

Dustin Campbell

D7gUXP9V4AAKubC.jpg

Dragons and Things​

Aldarc

Legend
I wonder who will publish their psionics rules first? Pathfinder 2 or 5e?
I'm fairly certain that one of the reasons why Paizo developed their psychic adventures line for PF1 was because they actually aren't the biggest fan of psionics per se. Most of things labeled as psionics published for PF1 were done by Dreamscarred Press, who is also working on creating psionics for Starfinder.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm guessing the sweet spot for me, complexity wise, lies between 5E and PF2......but I'll be sticking with 5E most likely, and just adding a few things I'd suspect....

CapnZapp

Legend
I'm guessing the sweet spot for me, complexity wise, lies between 5E and PF2......but I'll be sticking with 5E most likely, and just adding a few things I'd suspect....
Myself, I want 3E (or, I'm sure, PF2) complexity for the players and 5E simplicity for me, the DM.

Staffan

Legend
I hope they release another version of the Beginners Box. I don't necessarily want full Pathfinder but a stripped down version with the four core classes for levels one to five is perfect.

I believe they said around the time 2e was announced that it was designed with a future Beginner's Box in mind. Apparently, the PF Beginner's Box isn't 100% compatible with "real" Pathfinder - some of the details have been simplified to the point of being wrong (e.g. there are no AoOs in the Beginner Box, and that cascades into some other issues such as casters not being able to cast in melee at all). But with PF2, that is apparently not going to be a thing.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I'm fairly certain that one of the reasons why Paizo developed their psychic adventures line for PF1 was because they actually aren't the biggest fan of psionics per se. Most of things labeled as psionics published for PF1 were done by Dreamscarred Press, who is also working on creating psionics for Starfinder.

Considering 3.5 psionics were in the SRD and right there for the incorporation into PF? Yeah, they didn't like psionics.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Bear in mind, Gary Gygax publicly apologized for including psionics. There's a lot of people who don't like psionics (and have been vocal about it since they were introduced)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases