"My Pathfinder Spoiler" Glimpses At Pathfinder 2

Paizocon took place over the weekend. Over the event, dozens of cards with snippets from the final Pathfinder 2 rules were distributed, tagged with "#MyPathfinderSpoiler". There are too many to share here, so here's a few samples and a link to the hashtag on Twitter where you can see them all.

Paizocon took place over the weekend. Over the event, dozens of cards with snippets from the final Pathfinder 2 rules were distributed, tagged with "#MyPathfinderSpoiler". There are too many to share here, so here's a few samples and a link to the hashtag on Twitter where you can see them all.

D7ebtb_VUAI01Fk.jpg

Ben Burch

D7d1uyXUEAE8RJp.jpg

Starfinder Facts

D7d6qhbUIAEmRXt.jpg

Squiddish

D7d1TKJV4AAoO7w.jpg

Roll For Combat

D7d1iLWU8AA-OH6.jpg

MetroBostonOrganizedPlay

D7d1t4TVsAUMV-1.jpg

Dustin Campbell

D7gUXP9V4AAKubC.jpg

Dragons and Things​

I hope they release another version of the Beginners Box. I don't necessarily want full Pathfinder but a stripped down version with the four core classes for levels one to five is perfect.

mewzard

Explorer
Some of these spoilers are amazing.

View attachment 106676

Don't piss off a 20th level Ranger, he'll track you through time and space for revenge, lol.

Reading a few dozen of these has gotten me pumped up again for the release in August.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Why is Spoiler 21 named "Human" Heritage instead of Elf Heritage?

I wonder who will publish their psionics rules first? Pathfinder 2 or 5e?

I would assume Paizo, since the earliest I would expect to see them for 5e would be next fall, and I suspect they won't be coming that soon. Meanwhile, I suspect that PF2 will have more frequent releases.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Why is Spoiler 21 named "Human" Heritage instead of Elf Heritage?

Why would "elf" take precednece over "human"?

I'm guessing they're saying that a half-elf is a human/elf descendant and not, say, a goblin/elf descendant.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Why would "elf" take precednece over "human"?

I'm guessing they're saying that a half-elf is a human/elf descendant and not, say, a goblin/elf descendant.

My puzzlement is because everything in the text is about the elf ancestry, so it seems weird to use the name "Human Heritage" for something that is all about the benefits they gain from their elf heritage. I'd expect something named Human Heritage to say something about the character's human parentage rather than their elf ancestry, so to me it's either misnamed, or it says something about how PF2 is organizing their heritages that I don't get yet.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
My puzzlement is because everything in the text is about the elf ancestry, so it seems weird to use the name "Human Heritage" for something that is all about the benefits they gain from their elf heritage. I'd expect something named Human Heritage to say something about the character's human parentage rather than their elf ancestry, so to me it's either misnamed, or it says something about how PF2 is organizing their heritages that I don't get yet.

My guess is that half-elf is one of several possible human heritages. That’s just a guess though.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads